Many coaches and consultants tell people they don’t need a website, but the truth is, in today’s work environment, there is no true business without a website. If you want to be seen as a specialist or expert, a website is a must for building a successful business.
A website is a valuable asset and a huge piece of your business branding and marketing. So, build a sustainable website that will allow you to grow, position, and elevate your brand. People will be looking for you, and your website is the only tool to tell the story of what you do and who you help, and it will build trust.
In this episode, Kristin Pearson, an expert in web design, talks about branding, how to professionally design your website to attract premium clients, and build your visibility in the market to scale your business.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Kristin’s story and how she got where she is today.
- She shares about a speaker who missed an opportunity due to poor website design.
- Why it’s important to build your web presence intentionally to brand yourself and grow.
- Tips to create a professional website that can build, position, and elevate your brand. The challenges coaches and consultants go through when they are looking to create a website for their business.
- How Kristin builds search engine optimization on websites to help google push to the right people
- What sets her custom approach apart from Fiverr, Upwork web, and other designers.
- How to resize videos to keep your website at optimal speed and searchable on google.
- How Kristin empowers clients to make their own changes on their website after building it for them.
- What to look for when hiring a designer.
About Kristin Pearson:
Kristin Pearson has been designing websites for over a decade. After graduating from college with a web design degree, she joined the staff of a non-profit where she took responsibility for many aspects of the business. After over seven years and numerous industry awards, Kristin left to pursue her entrepreneurial dream of starting a freelance design business.
Now, she helps coaches, consultants, and professional speakers build credibility, spread their message, and get booked out. Her clients appreciate the care and personal attention she gives in order for a website to authentically spotlight each business.
How to connect with Kristin Pearson:
Exclusive consult offer for your listeners: https://kristinpearson.com/expert
About the Host:
Ann Carden is a highly sought-after Expert Business Growth Consultant, Marketing Strategist, three-time published Author, and a #1 Bestselling Author, and Professional Speaker for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
With more than forty-one years of business experience and coaching and consulting hundreds of coaches, entrepreneur’s and owners in more than forty different industries to more success, Ann knows what it takes to succeed in all areas of business.
After spending thirteen years in corporate business management, Ann started her journey as an entrepreneur building businesses for herself for twenty-nine years. Her first business started out of financial hardship and Ann was able to propel that business into the international market (before the internet.)
After selling that business, she went on to start and build five more businesses to succeed. She has sold those businesses and today has a passion for helping small business owners and entrepreneurs build their success.
She has been featured on the affiliates of ABC, NBC, CW, and FOX, among many other media outlets. Her articles have been published on Small Business Trendsetters and Business Innovators Magazine, and she has been a featured guest on multiple podcast shows such as; “Business Innovators Radio” podcast which can be heard at: BusinessInnovatorsRadio.com/Ann-Carden.
She was also chosen as one of the top coaches in the world by Six-Figure Coach Magazine.
Through the years Ann has educated thousands of professionals through speaking, workshops, seminars, and online platforms as a Speaker.
How to Connect with Ann Carden:
Grab Ann’s free Masterclass at www.expertinyou.us