Web Design for Thought Leaders
The world is getting back to normal and people are going to be looking for coaches and speakers more than ever.
Is your website going to stand out?
Finally, you can have a client-attracting website without having to learn the technical stuff.
“I’m so excited to pay for a website that I then have to spend my precious time learning how to edit and then constantly put other projects on hold just to maintain.”
Yeah… no. You didn’t start a business just so you could spend all your time learning about websites, did you?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re trying to do all the things to grow your business but running out of time constantly
- You’re spending more time trying to figure out what you should even be Googling in order to solve your website problem
- You don’t consider yourself “techy” so the thought of making a website sounds worse than life without coffee
- You tried to do it yourself but when you tried to edit the template, it all moved around and now your website is just a mess
- When someone asks about your business, you are embarrassed about your website and usually say something like “I’m still working on it, but it’ll be done soon!” and you’ve been saying that for months now
84% OF TODAY’S CONSUMERS THINK A WEBSITE MAKES YOUR BUSINESS MORE CREDIBLE THAN COMPANIES WHO ONLY HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES.
Imagine what it will feel like when you can run your business by focusing on what you are good at, making more impact, and having a dreamy website that doesn’t take up your time.
Making edits to your site is done through simply sending an email, saving you the hassle of logging into yet another platform and re-learning how to make changes every time.
Your clients know that you’re good at what you do because you are presenting yourself online so effectively.
You are able to spend more quality time with your family because your business isn’t draining you of all your energy.
Off Your Plate and Done FOR You
Our first step is to get on a Zoom call and talk about your dream website. We will also talk about what you love (and hate) so that I can get a better feel of your style.
website content guide
You can easily curate your content by filling out the WCG that includes prompts and real-life examples.
After submitting your content, I’ll get your website up and live quickly. Grab your favorite beverage of choice and celebrate because big things are happening!
training and maintenance
You’ll receive access to a training library with easy to follow videos for all you’ll need.
You can also choose a monthly maintenance plan that gives you more freedom and changes to your website can be done with a simple email.
“Kristin is such a wonderful and responsive professional! The process is unbelievably helpful. She is great at guiding your ideas and making sure to capture every important detail. She begins with simple questions to get to know your brand, vision and personality. From there, she creates an amazing product. I can’t recommend her enough!”
Brooke Curry, Freelance Writer & Blogger
Your Website Includes:
Optional Website Add-Ons
“If you’re looking for branding, Kristin is your girl. Thank you so much. I’m so glad I found you! -Highly recommended!”
Clara M, Clara’s Closet