Web Design for Professional Speakers
The world is getting back to normal and people are going to be looking for coaches and speakers more than ever.
Is your website going to stand out?
Finally, you can have a client-attracting website without having to learn the technical stuff.
“I’m so excited to pay a lump sum for a website that I then have to spend my precious time learning how to edit and then constantly put other projects on hold just to maintain the site.”
Yeah… no. You didn’t start a business just so you could spend all your time learning about websites, did you?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re trying to do all the things to grow your business but running out of time constantly
- You’re spending more time trying to figure out what you should even be Googling in order to solve your website problem
- You don’t consider yourself “techy”
- You tried to do it yourself but when you tried to edit the template, it all moved around and now your website is just a mess
- When someone asks about your business, you are embarrassed about your website and usually say something like “I’m still working on it, but it’ll be done soon!” and you’ve been saying that for months now
And all of this is adding on top of each other which makes it really easy for impostor syndrome to set in and make you think you aren’t cut out for this business thing.
84% of today’s consumers think a website makes your business more credible than companies who only have social media profiles.
Imagine what it will feel like when you can run your business by focusing on what you are good at, making more impact, and having a dreamy website that doesn’t take up your time.
Making edits to your site is done through simply sending an email, saving you the hassle of logging into yet another platform and re-learning how to make changes every time.
Your clients know that you’re good at what you do because you are presenting yourself online so effectively.
You are able to spend more quality time with your family because your business isn’t draining you of all your energy.
Having a beautifully designed business website sounds great and all, but…
- Isn’t this going to cost a lot of money upfront?
- What is even supposed to be on my website?
- How long is this going to take?
- What about after my website is live? Don’t I have to learn how to keep it updated?
- I don’t even have anything written to be put on my website, how can I be expected to build one?
Website Design That Doesn't Require You To Learn Code
Custom website quickly launched
After submitting your content, I’ll have your website up and live as quickly as possible (usually within four weeks).
maintenance and edits done for you
Conveniently submit your edits monthly and I’ll take care of them while you grow the other parts of your business.
Free Redesign every two years
I recommend every website get redesigned or given a facelift every two years to stay modern and current.
So how does this work? You’ll receive:
Need branding? We can add that on so you have a completely new and improved look for your business!
“If you’re looking for branding, Kristin is your girl. Thank you so much. I’m so glad I found you! -Highly recommended!”
Clara M, Clara’s Closet
Your dream business websites starts now! Investment as low as $179/month
Tell me all about your business and I'll create an personalized plan based on industry best practices.
Using the foundation we create, gather your content you want on your new, dream business website.
Using your content, I'll craft a website that is uniquely yours and shows off your magic.
Revisions & Launch
Through two rounds of revisions, we will make sure your website is good to go and then we will go live! Woo!
Edits & Maintenance
Your business and message changes throughout the year so your website needs to reflect that! Submit your edits and I'll have those done for you ASAP. That's right: no need for you to EVER learn how to edit your website!
Renewal & Beyond
I truly hope you enjoy the simplicity of having an incredible website and want to renew every year! If you choose a maintenance plan, at the beginning of your third year, you can choose to completely redesign your site if you want a fresh look.
Are you ready for an elevated website that grows with your business?
YOUR EXPERIENCE CAN START RIGHT NOW